WAQOO PROJECT Website Terms of Service
WAQOO PROJECT Co, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "WAQOO PROJECT," "we," "our," or "us") shall do our utmost to ensure that the articles, headlines, charts, photographs, and software (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Contents") provided by us have legitimacy, accuracy, and timeliness, that they meet the needs of those who use our website (hereinafter referred to as "User" or "Users"), that there is no defect error and failure in the provided Contents, and that any defects or bugs in the software provided will be fixed immediately. However, we shall make no guarantee about any of the above things to Users. Also, we shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Users due to their use of our website and for any other damages incurred in connection therewith.
- We shall prohibit Users from committing any of the following acts or acts that may lead to such acts.
- ・Masquerading or impersonating WAQOO PROJECT.
- ・Transmitting or posting harmful computer programs.
- ・Altering articles and programs related to WAQOO PROJECT.
- ・Interfering with our operation, such as unauthorized access to our servers or website.
- ・Utilizing our website for the purpose of business activities, profit-making, or preparation for such activities.
- ・Infringing on the property, privacy, or portrait rights that belong to WAQOO PROJECT, other Users, information providers, or any third party.
- ・Exploiting, transferring, or selling information of other Users.
- ・Infringing on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights that belong to WAQOO PROJECT, other Users, or any third party.
- ・Transmitting or posting untrue or meaningless information to our website.
- ・Conducting an act intended to commit or incite a criminal act.
- ・Defaming the reputation of or infringing on the rights of others.
- ・Transmitting or posting content inappropriate for young people, such as obscenities, child pornographies or content related to child abuse, or images or texts with explicit sexual content.
- ・Ethnically or racially discriminating against others.
- ・Any other act which violates laws and regulations or public order and morals.
- ・Any other act deemed as an interference with our operation.
Copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related to the Contents shall belong to WAQOO PROJECT or the provider of such Contents. In addition, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related to WAQOO PROJECT as an aggregation of individual Contents shall belong to us. Any user may not, and shall not allow any third party to, reprint, reproduce, publish, broadcast, publicly transmit or otherwise infringe upon the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Contents provided by us, in whole or in part, without our prior consent.
Users shall fully understand that the Internet is used across national borders and comply with the laws and regulations of the country or region where they use our website.
If a User violates these Terms of Service, WAQOO PROJECT may suspend the use of our website for such User or prohibit such User from using them. In addition, we may demand from such User either the amount of the profit gained by the User, or the loss incurred by us due to such violation, whichever is greater.
WAQOO PROJECT may link to external websites and resources, or any third party may provide links. These websites and resources are managed and controlled by their respective operators, and we have no right or obligation to manage and control them. Therefore, we shall not guarantee Users accessibility to them or any information, advertisements, products, or services thereon. We shall also not be liable for any damages incurred by Users as a result thereof.
- Users may link to our website except in the following cases.
- ・When the user establishes the link for the purpose of making a profit.
- ・When the purpose of establishing a link is incompatible with the purpose of establishment, corporate philosophy, or image of WAQOO PROJECT
- ・When there is a possibility that we suffer economic damage through the link.
- ・When there is no indication that it is a link to our website.
- ・When the link is established in the form that our website is contained in the original frame.
- ・When the link is directed to the article for which any third party holds the copyright and the said party prohibits the post of link there.
- ・In other cases where WAQOO PROJECT deems that the link may interfere with our operation.
Users may cite the articles within certain scopes specified by WAQOO PROJECT. Any User who wishes to reproduce an article shall submit the request to us, which specifies the content and usage of the article to be reproduced, to obtain our permission.
WAQOO PROJECT shall reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service without prior notice to or consent of Users. If a User uses our website and services after such amendment, we shall deem that the User has accepted the amended Terms of Service.
WAQOO PROJECT shall reserve the right to change our websites and to suspend or discontinue providing them without prior notice to or prior consent of Users. In no event shall we be liable for any damages incurred by Users due to such change, suspension, or discontinuation.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Japan.